Korean skincare products are not only known for their efficacious and science-backed formulations, but for their uniquely innovative packaging.
For many skincare lovers, packaging is just as important as formulation. When we purchase a skincare product, the smell, colors, texture, and packaging all play a role in the decision to purchase.
SEE ASLO: This delicious jar of watermelon cream is so sweet you’ll want to eat it.
The Korean skincare industry has topped all the competition with its unique, out-of-the-box packaging that leaves the consumer wanting more. Although the K-skincare industry places a heavy emphasis on product design, there are still some diamonds in the rough that you have probably never seen before. Below, we rounded up a list of 19 unique Korean skincare products that you should know about.
1. Eco Your Skin Booster Serum ($35)
2. Eco Your Skin Layering Essence Ringer Drip ($50)
3. Shangpree Marine Jewel Capsule ($135)
4. Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick ($22)
5. Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($42)
6. Peach Slices Charcoal Crystal Clarifying Shimmer Peel-Off Mask ($12.99)
7. Toun28 H1 Hand Cream ($15.50)
8. Tamburins Hand Cream ($20.80)
9. Tony Moly Minion Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Calming Stick ($16)
10. Sulwhasoo Inner Charging Serum ($65.99)
11. Missha Time Revolution Artemisia Treatment Essence ($55)
12. Mauve Fantastic Ever Cool Kids Never Sleep Cream ($23.92)
13. Sulwhasoo Bloom Stay Vitalizing Eye Cream ($100)
14. Neogen Bio-Peel Green Tea Gauze Peeling ($27)
15. Glow Recipe Lip Pop Duo ($22)
16. Neogen Probiotic Double Action Serum ($34.20)
17. Missha Wish Stone Jelly Tints ($7)
18. Catch Me Patch Pimple Patch ($8.70)
19. Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm ($38)